Disclosure: I was given a RAVPower® external battery charger and charging station to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.
Constantly on the go?
Have you ever found yourself with a dead cell phone battery, just when you needed it most?
If so, you are going to love this great external battery charger from RAVPower®.
I was recently offered the opportunity to test drive a RAVPower® Luster Cube 6000mAh Backup External Battery Pack Power Bank Charger and the RAVPower® BOLT 30W/6A4 -Port USB Charging Station. I jumped at the chance.
Quite honestly, now I don’t know what I ever did without it!
Airline travel is a snap with the RAVPower® external battery charger. No more searching for an empty plug in the airport terminal. No need to worry about running out of “juice” in the middle of a game or a book when you’re flying cross country.
Long car rides with teenagers just got a lot easier too. With three kids and multiple devices, inevitably batteries always seem to die all at the same time. We only have two charging ports in our car, which means someone is always out of luck. Don’t you know how important that conversation your kid is having on Snap Chat is?! Can you detect a bit of sarcasm here?
Where I think it is going to help me out the most though is during soccer tournaments. When you’re on the field all day long, there are no plugs. I can’t tell you how many times I have run out of battery!
And of course there is the big storm we are about to get here. Now if we lose power, I will still be able to charge my devices!
What I like about the RAVPower® “lipstick” External Battery Charger
- Compact and light (only 5.5 oz), this charger can be easily carried in your pocket, purse or bag.
- 2.1A output for faster charging of your iPad, camera, PC etc and any other 1A output devices with over-current protection.
- 6000mAh capacity allows you to keep your smartphone running for 15 hours!
- Battery pack will shut down automatically if a short circuit or overload occurs while charging.
- LED status bar lets you know your power bank’s battery status at all times.
- The power bank goes into saving mode when your device is fully charged.
- RAVPower® Luster Power Bank, USB to micro USB charging cable, instruction booklet, and carrying pouch included
As I mentioned before, I was also provided a RAVPower® Charging Station. I noticed tonight that the charging station had mysteriously disappeared from the kitchen. When I went looking for it, I found it in my son’s room, with 3 devices hooked up to it. I think we might need a second one for the house.
What I like about the RAVPower® Charging Station
- There are 4 ports designed to charge iPad and tablets, iPhone and Android devices all at the same time
- Small and compact, easily portable.
- Quality construction and reliable
- AC 110-220V input voltage ideal for international travel. That will come in very handy when traveling abroad!
- RAVPower® 4-Port Wall Charger, 3.84ft / 117cm detachable power cord, and user manual included.
I am very excited that RAVPower® has generously offered to give one of my readers their own RAVPower “lipstick” external battery charger. Please note the color will be random. Follow the instructions on the rafflecopter to enter…good luck!
Disclosure: I was given this RAVPower® external battery charger and charging station to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.