It’s a New Year, and we’re continuing on with our Ladies Only Blog Share! I had big plans over the holidays. I was going to relax, get our house organized, AND do some blog planning. Needless to say, I didn’t get everything done I wanted to. The blog planning kind of fell by the wayside (guess what I’ll be doing this weekend?), and the house didn’t get completely organized (although I am really quite pleased with what we did get done). But now is the time to look back with pride on what we did accomplish! Link up your best, most popular, or the post you are most proud of in our Ladies Only Blog Share this week! Here’s to a fabulous 2014!
Our amazing hosts (besides me!) are:
Crystal at Mommifried
Kristen at Four Hens and a Rooster
Tamara at Tamara Camera Blog
Angela at Writer Mom’s Blog
Amber from City Girl on Hicks Farm
I know all of our hosts would love to connect with you outside of the #LOBS Link Party! One of my blog goals this year is to grow my social media accounts. I would truly love it if you could follow me on any or all of these: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, or Instagram. Please leave me a note letting me know that you are visiting from LOBS, and I will be sure to follow you back.
Time to get this party started!
Here’s the rules:
- Please follow your hosts/co-hosts
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave some comment love. Let them know you’re visiting from #LOBS. There are always great posts linked up, so there is definitely something for everyone!
- Pin your blog post to the Ladies Only Blog Share Pinterest board. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post. If you’re new and need an invite to the board, let me know. Please give me your Pinterest URL because I need to follow you to add you to the board. I’d love a follow back as well!
- Tweet our party! Use the hashtag #LOBS If you use my twitter handle @DishofDailyLife, I will be sure to RT you! Let’s all spread the word and make some new friends!
- We’d love it if you’d add our button to your post or to your sidebar (see my sidebar).