Welcome back to Foodie Fridays! Stop by every Friday to join in the fun…we go live Friday mornings at 12:00AM EST. Whether you are sharing recipes with us, or came by to look for some new ones, we’re glad to have you here with us!
We’ll be pinning every recipe that gets linked up, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes from your blog each week!
Every week we’ll each be sharing our features, and for me this week it’s 6 must-try desserts. I’m not normally a big dessert person, but these caught my eye! I want to try them all!
The Mini Pineapple Lime Mojito Cakes from Blahnick Baker was also the link clicked the most! These mini bundt cakes are the perfect size for smmer gatherings, and I love the tropical flavors.
We also have the “Died and Went to Heaven” Chocolate Bundt Cake from Ms. Toody Goo Shoes! Doesn’t it look delicious?!
My family and I have fond memories of apple fritters from a bakery on Martha’s Vineyard, so I was excited to see this Homemade Apple Fritter Recipe from Lauras Little House Tips. I always thought it would be difficult to make something like this, but her recipe looks fairly easy. I can’t wait to try it!
I might be tempted to eat the Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins from Sandra Butler coaching for breakfast as well as dessert! Yum!
My kids love berry crumbles, so I was thrilled to see these Blueberry & Lemon Shortbread Crumble Bars from Annie’s Noms. I love that you can put this delicious dessert together in 15 minutes too!
Last, but certainly not least, we have Gooey Cinnamon Rolls from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen. Randa says her recipe is the last one we will ever try, and I believe her. My oldest son loves cinnamon rolls so we’ll definitely be giving this a try!
Ready to join the party?
The rules are simple!
- Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. (Please do not repeat the same posts week after week. We will delete repeat posts.)
- Share the party so others can join in the fun. Tweet us! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays!
- If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or link party list…or even a link back to us on your individual post you are linking up, we’d greatly appreciate it. But there is no obligation to do so.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, but again, that isn’t a requirement of the party. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
Follow the Foodie Fridays Pinterest Board!