Welcome back to #FoodieFridays! This is a great place to share your best recipes, and find new ones to try!
I love seeing what you all link up with us each week, and I try to share as much as possible on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and even StumbleUpon! Watch for the hashtag #FoodieFridays to see what I am sharing.
If you stop by my Facebook page and leave me link and # of a recipe you linked up, I’ll be sure to give you a shout out on some sort of social media. You’re also welcome to leave me the # of the recipe you linked up in the post comments. I will do my best to get everyone shared! But if you can help me out to make it faster for me to find your recipe, I would definitely appreciate it!
Of course, we also pin EVERY recipe that gets linked up to the Foodie Fridays board, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes (limit of 3) from your blog each week.
And, NEW starting this week…we will also be pinning our features to a very special board for Featured Recipes only!
We’d really love it if you’d help us spread the word about our party! It has grown tremendously and we know we have YOU to thank! Tweet us. Share another recipe from the link up and add the hashtag #FoodieFridays. Let’s build a community here!
Actually, another pieces of news here…we are thinking that after the Thanksgiving holiday, we’d like to start a Facebook community for all of us…if you are interested, please message me at [email protected]
Next week though, we’ll be taking a break next week so we can spend time with our families, so we will be promoting your recipes that you link up this week for two full weeks instead!
[Tweet “We love to SHARE and PIN your recipes at #FoodieFridays! #linkparty”]
And now for my features.
Just a word about my features…if you are featured, you can expect a lot of love from me. Watch for shout outs on Twitter, and shares in Google + or StumbleUpon too, in addition to being featured in the roundup on Facebook, and being pinned.
I’m guessing that a lot of you are in the same boat as me…busy with kids, busy with work…and you get in a rut making the same thing for dinner over and over again. I know I have a few go-to recipes that I make all the time, like my Creamy Citrus Black Bean Soup or Lebanese Lentil Soup with Lemon and Noodles, or my chicken with lemon wine sauce with capers (no recipe on the blog as of yet).
But sometimes it’s nice to try something new. This week there were a few chicken recipes that just jumped out at me that I really want to try! Don’t they look good?!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili from Vitamin Sunshine
Roasted Lemon Rosemary Chicken from Simply Fresh Dinners
Chicken Wellington from Cooking on a Budget
Slow Cooker Italian Pepperoncini Chicken from Erica’s Recipes
Chicken Cutlets with Garlic and Herb Sauce from SimpleRecipes.club
Of course you can pin the chicken recipe roundup, but if you’d like to pin any of the individual features, PLEASE remember to click through to the site where the recipe actually lives and pin from there!
We’re not really a rules-type link party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. Roundups are fine. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe or link up duplicate posts. …we will not be pinning them and we do delete them.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you recommended our party to other food blog friends so others can join in the fun!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but again, there is no requirement to do so.
5. We’d love to connect with you on social media too! If you follow me, let me know, I will gladly follow back!
Follow the #FoodieFridays board on Pinterest!
Follow A Dish of Daily Life / Michelle Nahom’s board Foodie Fridays on Pinterest.
This party is hosted by: