Welcome back to #FoodieFridays! This is a great place to share your best recipes, and find new ones to try!
We have some news again! We are thrilled to announce that Jenny from Honey & Birch is joining us as a co-host! You are going to want to check out her blog because she has some amazing recipes!
I always love seeing what you all link up with us each week, and I try to share as much as possible on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and even StumbleUpon! Watch for the hashtag #FoodieFridays to see what I am sharing.
If you stop by my Facebook page and leave me link and # of a recipe you linked up, I’ll be sure to give you a shout out on some sort of social media. You’re also welcome to leave me the # of the recipe you linked up in the post comments. I will do my best to get everyone shared! But if you can help me out to make it faster for me to find your recipe, I would definitely appreciate it!
Of course, we also pin EVERY recipe that gets linked up to the Foodie Fridays board, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes (limit of 3) from your blog each week.
We will also be pinning our features to a very special board for Featured Recipes only!
We’d really love it if you’d help us spread the word about our party! It has grown tremendously and we know we have YOU to thank! Tweet us. Share another recipe from the link up and add the hashtag #FoodieFridays. Let’s build a community here!
As we discussed a couple weeks ago, we are going to be starting a Facebook community as well, so if you are interested in joining us, please message me at email@example.com. It may be a few more weeks in coming though, as we are all still catching up from the holiday.
Before we get started, I want to share with you a giveaway I have going on on my blog. Arla Dofino is sponsoring the fabulous kitchen prize pack shown below as a giveaway to one of my fans. It’s worth $60, and you can find out how to enter on my Spinach, Roasted Pepper and Havarti Quiche recipe, which by the way is perfect for a holiday breakfast! There aren’t a ton of entries, so please head over to my recipe after you link up here, and enter! I’d love for one of my foodie friends to win!
Also, Arla Dofino is offering my fans a coupon too…click HERE to pick it up!
And now for my features! With the holidays nearly here, you’re bound to be attending a party (or two or three). If you’re bringing an appetizer, we’ve got you covered. You linked up some great party appetizers last week, and I’m going to share my favorites with you today!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Chipotle Chili Pepper Shrimp with a Limy Dipping Sauce, from In Good Flavor
Pear, Prosciutto, Goat Cheese and Honey Tarts, from Giramuk’s Kitchen
Cherry Tomato, Basil, Goat Cheese Appetizers, also from Giramuk’s Kitchen
Goat Cheese with Pistachios and Cranberries, from Joy Love Food
Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon, Cheese and Garlic, from The Seaman Mom
Easy Steeped Shrimp with Classic Cocktail Sauce, from The Kitchen Chopper
Caviar Canapes from Girl and the Kitchen
Bacon-Sweet Potato Tots with Maple-Mustard Dip, from Grab a Plate
As always, if you’d like to pin the party appetizer collection, feel free, but if you’d like to pin an individual recipe, please visit the blog where it lives and pin it from there!
We’re not really a rules-type link party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. We’d prefer that the recipe lives on the post that you share, but roundups are also fine as long as they include links to the recipes. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe or link up duplicate posts. …we will not be pinning them and we do delete them.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you recommended our party to other food blog friends so others can join in the fun!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but again, there is no requirement to do so.
5. We’d love to connect with you on social media too! If you follow me, let me know, I will gladly follow back!