It’s that time of the week again and we are excited to welcome you back to #FoodieFriDIY. We love seeing what you share with us every week!
I have decided to do something a little different this week…I really would love to do a Cinco de Mayo roundup next week. So feel free to link up what you would normally link up (and of course I will share as usual!), but also go ahead and link up your favorite Mexican recipes too! And if you link up more than 3 this week because of that, it is fine with me.
If you can spare a moment, I’d love it if you could share our party on Facebook or Twitter. We’d love for you to bring your friends over to our place!
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
Now for my features! There were so many delicious chocolatey desserts this week that I couldn’t resist!
Chocolate Butterscotch Cheesecake from Giraffes Can Bake
Michelle’s desserts ALWAYS look amazing. I am in constant awe of her baking skills!
Chocolate Cherry Brownies from An Affair from the Heart
Michaela’s brownies look like the perfect comfort food to me. They’d probably last about 2 minutes in my house!
Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Crepes from Cooking and Beer and PinkWhen
Strawberry cheesecake and chocolate for breakfast? Yes please!
If you’d like to pin any of these wonderful chocolately treats, please visit the blogs where they live and pin from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook. However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Mila at Girl and the Kitchen
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
And now for the party!