Happy (almost) Friday!
This is one of my favorite days of the week because of our party. I love seeing what you all have to share with us. And I also love how many new blog friends I have made as a result of this party!
I really do appreciate every single one of you. Thank you for making this into the successful party that it has become! It’s been fun to watch our community grow, and see so many of you also become friends with each other. I hope you will be with us for a long time to come! If you can tweet, or share my party post on Facebook, I’d greatly appreciate it. We’d love to have YOUR friends join us as well…the more the merrier!
[Tweet “#Foodies and #DIY friends! Come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
My features get lots of social love, no doubt about it, but featured or not, I think you will find that many of you get shout outs through out the week.
Before we start the party, did you know that its National Grilled Cheese Month this month? Working with Arla Dofino, I created a yummy Turkey Club Havarti Grilled Cheese! If you click through the Arla Dofino link (please do!), you can pick up a coupon for one of my favorite cheese brands, Arla Dofino, and Eureka Organic bread, which by the way, was awesome!
Now for my features! There were a lot of strawberry recipes this week that caught my eye. Here are a few of my favorites!
Honey Basil Fruit Salad from The Housewife in Training Files So simple and so good!
Blueberry Strawberry French Toast Casserole from Flavor Mosiac What a way to start the day!
Strawberry, Spinach and Asparagus Salad from A Spoonful of Flavor I love everything about this salad!
Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes with Pink Popcorn from Dietitian Debbie Dishes What fun cupcakes these are!
If you’d like to pin any of these delicious strawberry recipes, please visit the blogs where they live and pin from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook. However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We do also have a Facebook community and Pinterest group board. These are limited to people who participate in the party on a regular basis. We do have certain requirements to join which are listed on our form.
Follow your party hosts on Pinterest:
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Mila at Girl and the Kitchen
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
And now for the party!