Happy (almost) Friday! You know what that means…it’s PARTY TIME!!
I didn’t really have a hard time choosing a theme this week. Summer is here, and we have already had some really hot days. And every time I looked at the linkup, these frozen treats kept jumping out at me. I’m having a hard time choosing which one I’m making first! Can you see why?!
This Boozy Watermelon Cherry Slushy from Pink Heels, Pink Truck looks like the perfect cocktail for a hot summer day. I envision sipping one of these by the pool soon!
Don’t these Cannoli Ice Cream Sandwiches from A Sprinkle of This and That look like the perfect summer treat?!
I have a hard time turning down anything cheesecake, so this Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Cooking with Curls immediately caught my eye. Lisa even includes a dairy free option!
This Cookies and Cream Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie from Belle of the Kitchen looks absolutely mouthwatering good. I keep hoping it will just appear in my kitchen!
Popsicles aren’t just for the kids! These Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from Sweet and Savory by Shinee are perfect for poolside!
If you’d like to pin any of these yummy recipes, please stop by their site and pin the post from where it actually lives.
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic – come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!