Happy Friday! I’ve been home for a few days, but now I’m headed to BlogHer Food Friday morning. I was going to be flying in Thursday night, BUT my daughter’s team won their quarterfinal and semi-final game this week to advance to the conference championships tomorrow night and I didn’t want to miss it, so I changed my flight! This whole week has been a whirlwind and I apologize for not being able to share as much as normal.
My features for this week all kind of have to do with the season…think fall holidays and chilly weather!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Crock Pot Apple Pear Cider from A Saucy Kitchen
Natural Remedies for Sore Throats that Really Work from Life, Love & Thyme
Harvest Apple Cranberry and Sage Sausage Stuffing from The Chunky Chef
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic, come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
Let’s get this party started!