I am so looking forward to the weekend this week. I have been burning the candle at both ends for the last couple weeks and I need a breather! 🙂
The fall sports season is officially over here…my daughter’s team ended their run at States when they lost in the semi finals. It was a great season though, and being one of last four teams left standing is nothing to complain about!
One note before we get started…we will not have a #FoodieFriDIY next week due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Enjoy your time with family and friends!
This week, I’m featuring some delicious looking Thanksgiving sides with you. If you’re like me, and haven’t planned your Thanksgiving menu yet, you might find some recipes to try right here. If you’re not a big potato fan, perhaps you’ll like my Rice Pilaf recipe, which was inspired by my husband’s Lebanese roots, and will definitely be on the menu at some point during our Thanksgiving weekend.
But now for my features!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Grand Marnier Cranberry Sauce from The Kitchen is my Playground
Green Bean Bacon Casserole from Carrie Elle
Make-Ahead Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes from Sweet & Savory by Shinee
Four Cheese Zucchini Strata from Sparkling Footsteps
Pomegranate Spinach Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette from The Gluten Free Homestead
Pear, Sage and Sausage Stuffing from The Flavor Bender
If you would like to pin any of these wonderful posts, please visit the post itself and pin it from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
Let’s get this party started!