Welcome Let’s Get Organized Blog Hop #2
Link up here to post and learn about all types of organization…whether it was successful, ongoing, or just the beginning stages. Proud of a recent reorganization? Share it with us! Organization fail? Post about it anyway! We’d love to hear about it!
This week I’m guest hosting with Karen!
Want to be a guest host or a co-host? Tweet Karen
1. Please link up with a blog post about organization, not your blog. You can use a current post or an older one. If you have an organizational giveaway going on, feel free to link that up too.
2. Follow your hosts, co-hosts, and guest hosts and leave a comment. They will be happy to follow back.
3. We’d love for you to share the”Let’s Get Organized” button for your sidebar or post…spread the news!
4. Follow and comment on at least 3 other blogs..this is a great way to make new friends!
5. Posts that include sales, shops, or non-family friendly material will be removed.
Currently my small fridge barely holds enough…sure we have the shelves on the door, but it’s still not enough. I think we may need a new fridge but don’t want to hit up the landlord for that yet. Therefore keeping everything in sealed containers seems to be the safest bet.
I already have some containers for eggs cold cuts, brick cheese, snacks, and juice. This is what I have done so far. Just remember that does not show the school lunches and water bottles that will be piling up in there soon. There is only one left over from dinner and I need to get those hot dogs into a container.
Julia from Mom on the Run x2 is sharing a free printable that helps her organize her blog. Go to her post and check it out. I just may start using it too.
Carla from Real Into uses Evernote to organize and set up her posts.
NEXT WEEK Karen will be talking about organizing your shopping lists and where you shop…multiple stores, one store, or online.
Powered by Linky Tools Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…