Welcome back to #FoodieFridays! This is the place to share your best recipes, and find new ones to try!
We have some news again this week…we have a new co-host, Norma from Allspice and Nutmeg! Please give her a warm welcome and if you aren’t familiar with her blog, check it out! I remember when I first met Norma, I had clicked over to her blog because I saw a link to a post with a Middle Eastern recipe. As many of you know, my husband is half Lebanese, so it was exciting to me to find a food blogger who was sharing Arabic food recipes. But you will find all sorts of wonderful recipes on her site!
Another nice thing that happened this week is the SITS Girls listed our Foodie Fridays as one of the best link parties to help you grow your blog! What a nice surprise! A huge thank you to SITS for that shout out! We do love seeing what you all link up with us each week and try to share as much as possible on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and even StumbleUpon! Watch for the hashtag #FoodieFridays to see what we are sharing!
Stop by my Facebook page and leave me the link of a recipe you linked up. If you do that, I’ll be sure to give you a shout out on some sort of social media. You’re also welcome to leave me the # of the recipe you linked up in the post comments. I will do my best to get everyone shared! But if you can help me out to make it faster for me to find your recipe, I would definitely appreciate it!
Of course, we also pin EVERY recipe that gets linked up to the Foodie Fridays board, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes (limit of 3) from your blog each week.
We’d really love it if you’d help us spread the word too! Tweet us. Share another recipe from the link up and add the hashtag #FoodieFridays. Let’s build a community here!
[Tweet “GET PINNED at #FoodieFridays! Link up your favorite recipes TODAY! #linkparty”]
And now for my features! Every week I find so many good recipes that I want to try…and some that I do end up trying. This week I have already tried one of my features! You see that butternut squash soup there at the top of my #FoodieFriday graphic? Seriously good! The other recipes will be making their way on to my menu too though because honestly, they all look amazing!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Fully Loaded Stuffed Homemade Tater Tots from I Thee Cook
Butternut Squash Soup with Toasted Cashews from What a Girl Eats
Kansas City Style Barbequed Chicken Pan Pizza from The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch
Mediterranean Crescent Ring from Erica’s Recipes
Pesto Alfredo Tortellini with Smoked Sausage from Belle of the Kitchen
Chicken Pot Pie Pockets from The Seasoned Mom
Of course you can pin the roundup, but if you’d like to pin any of the individual features, PLEASE remember to click through to the site where the recipe actually lives and pin from there!
The rules are simple!
1. Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe…we will not be pinning them and we reserve the right to delete.
2. No duplicate posts please. Duplicate posts won’t be pinned a second time, and again, we reserve the right to delete them from the link up. Also, no link parties, please, even if they are related to food. Thank you for understanding, and if you’ve done it by accident, no worries!
3. Share the party so others can join the fun. Tweet us or share us on Facebook. We would truly be grateful! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays.
4. Please visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
5. If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but there is no requirement to do so.
6. We’d love to connect with you on social media, but again, it is not a requirement of the party. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you might find some great pins though!
Visit A Dish of Daily Life / Michelle Nahom’s profile on Pinterest.
So, make sure you stop by their blogs, check out their boards, and see who they featured this week.
Follow the #FoodieFridays board on Pinterest!
Follow A Dish of Daily Life / Michelle Nahom’s board Foodie Fridays on Pinterest.