Welcome back to the Ladies Only Blog Share, otherwise known as #LOBS! This week we would like to take the time to reflect on the service and sacrifice from our servicemen and women with a Memorial Day edition, and remember those who have given their lives for our country. All over the country, we will be honoring our fallen soldiers with many different types of events…memorial services, parades, family barbeques and more. Memorial Day weekend is also host to numerous sporting events. In fact, our weekend will be spent at three different soccer tournaments in two different states, and we will attend a barbeque in honor of the day.
Please join us here this weekend by linking up your military posts, crafts, recipes, and Memorial Day or weekend events. Visit a few of your fellow bloggers, share a post or two…let’s spread some love this holiday weekend!
And if you have the opportunity to meet one of our military serviceman or woman this weekend, say thank you, and tell them how much you appreciate them!
Ready to link up? Here are your fabulous hosts (besides me!):
Crystal at Mommifried
Kristen at Four Hens and a Rooster
Tamara at Tamara Camera Blog
Angela at Writer Mom’s Blog
Amber from City Girl on Hicks Farm
We would all love to connect with you outside of our LOBS Link Party as well. I am trying to grow my Instagram presence and would love it if you would follow me there! But I am happy to connect on any platform that you would like. Let me know you have followed me, so I can follow you back!
Time to get this party started!
Here’s the rules:
- Please follow your hosts/co-hosts
- Link up your favorite post for the theme.
- Please share so others can join in the fun. Tweet us!
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #LOBS.
- Pin your blog post to the Ladies Only Blog Share Pinterest board. If you’re not currently a member, request an invite from one of us and we’ll email you how to join the group. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Time to PARTY!
[inlinkz_linkup id=407941 mode=1]