Welcome back to the Ladies Only Blog Share (aka #LOBS)! With Mother’s Day coming up in a few days, we decided to go with a tell-all! Share those parenting moments, good, bad, funny…and everything in between. Sports, DIY, and recipes are also welcome!
If you’re still looking for an idea for Mother’s Day, check out Steph from So, I’ve Been Thinking’s REALLY last minute ideas. I love every single idea on her list! Especially the Chuaco chocolate…if my kids are reading this, I would really love a Chuaco Potato Chip Bar. Northville Market carries them. I am sure one of you has a soccer game over that way this weekend. I may or may not have eaten one the other day all by myself.
This week, I decided to do something a little different. I’m sharing my favorite posts from last week with you!
A lot of the time, our finest moments as parents come when we’re under stress. We tend to be overstressed when things don’t go according to plan. Family Sport Life can help you get organized for your week ahead! We all know those weeks when we have our schedule planned out go a lot smoother than the ones when we fly by the seat of our pants!
If you’re like me and have no idea how to relax, you might want to check out 30 Relaxation Tips for Busy Parents from Jennifer at the Deliberate Mom. My favorite? Eat chocolate. No, it doesn’t really say that…#1 actually works the best for me.
Ready to link up? Here are your fabulous hosts (besides me!):
Crystal at Mommifried
Kristen at Four Hens and a Rooster
Tamara at Tamara Camera Blog
Angela at Writer Mom’s Blog
Amber from City Girl on Hicks Farm
We would all love to connect with you outside of our LOBS Link Party as well. I am trying to grow my Instagram presence and would love it if you would follow me there! But I am happy to connect on any platform that you would like.
Time to get this party started!
Here’s the rules:
- Please follow your hosts/co-hosts
- Link up your favorite post for the theme.
- Please share so others can join in the fun. Tweet us!
- Visit at least 3 of the links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you’re visiting from #LOBS.
- Pin your blog post to the Ladies Only Blog Share Pinterest board. If you’re not currently a member, request an invite from one of us and we’ll email you how to join the group. Make sure you place the link to your post in the URL field. The name field should contain the title of your post.
- Time to PARTY!
[inlinkz_linkup id=402904 mode=1]