Welcome back to Foodie Fridays! Whether you are sharing recipes with us, or came by to look for some new ones, we’re glad to have you here with us!
If you’re new here, we go live on Thursday evening at 9 PM EST and the link party stays open until midnight Tuesday morning.
We pin EVERY recipe that gets linked up, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes from your blog each week!
Every week we also each share our features. I always seem to have a hard time picking because there are so many great recipes to choose from. But even if you weren’t featured, you might have noticed me sharing a number of them on Twitter, Facebook, G+ and StumbleUpon! I do try to share as many of your recipes as possible on social media…just another perk for you at #FoodieFridays!
1. Red Wine Pomegranate Slow Cooker Short Ribs, from Call Me PMC…I’ve already made these, and they are amazing!
2. Club Sandwich Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, from BakesinSlippers…the most clicked link at Foodie Fridays last week!
3. Quick and Easy Lemon Basil Shrimp & Couscous, from Joyful Scribblings…I love shrimp and this is an easy recipe, which is even better!
4. Fish Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Slaw and Chipotle Cream, from Pure Grace Farms…had to include this one as fish tacos are one of my most favorite meals ever!
5. Pork Carnitas for the Crockpot with Mexican slaw, from A Mind “Full” Mom…again, hard to resist these, Mexican is my one of my favorite foods!
6. Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes, from the McCallum’s Shamrock Patch…easy to put together and looks delicious too!
7. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Pasta Bar, from Juggling Real Food and Real Life…we all like alfredo sauce here, so this one was a no-brainer!
Just a quick note before we get this party started…
I wanted to remind everyone about the Uneekee decorative lazy susan giveaway I have going on! This a great piece to have on hand for entertaining. Uneekee sells all sorts of beautiful home decor and interior design products, with unique patterns printed on demand. There are a lot of great patterns to choose from, but if you don’t find what you are looking for, they can also work with you to create a custom design. I’ve been using my lazy susan for appetizers, as we tend to do a lot of cookouts in the summertime, but it is also wonderful for keeping things organized in the kitchen, bedroom or bathroom!
I hope you’ll take a moment to enter, and also to stop by and visit Uneekee on Facebook and Twitter as well…I know they’d love to hear from you. Plus you’ll get extra entries into the giveaway! And you can get even more extra entries by tweeting daily!
Ready to join the party?
The rules are simple!
Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. Please do not repeat the same posts week after week. We WILL delete repeat posts.
Share the party so others can join the fun. Tweet us or share us on Facebook. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays.
Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays. It’s always nice to make new friends.
If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but there is no requirement to do so.
We’d love to connect with you on social media, but again, it is not a requirement of the party. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you might find some cool pins though!