Welcome back to Foodie Fridays! Stop by every Friday to join in the fun…we go live Friday mornings at 12:00AM EST. Whether you are sharing recipes with us, or came by to look for some new ones, we’re glad to have you here with us!
We’ll be pinning EVERY recipe that gets linked up, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes from your blog each week!
Every week we’ll also each be sharing our features. I had such a hard time choosing this week. There were so many great recipes linked up. I shared a lot of them on Facebook and Twitter this week. But for my features, ! I decided to go with appetizers.
I’ve had homemade salsa on my mind lately with the summer barbeque season, and then Steph from So, I’ve Been Thinking shared this Roasted Corn & Jalapeño Salsa! I can’t wait to try it!
Pizza is usually a meal in itself, but in our family, it’s often a starter too. My father in law used to make pizza as an appetizer all the time. I couldn’t resist this Jalapeño Popper Pizza from Erica’s Recipes or this Chicken Alfredo Pizza from Belle of the Kitchen! Don’t they look delicious?!
If you’re in a hurry, these Mozzarella, Pepperoni & Olive Bites from Num’s the Word are easy to put together but so good! Their Creamy Jalapeño Dip also caught my eye…can you tell I have a thing with jalapeños yet?
Joyful Scribblings shared this Easy Patriotic Antipasto…what a great idea! If you’re looking for a last minute appetizer to bring to a party, this is a good one.!
Ready to join the party?
The rules are simple!
- Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. (Please do not repeat the same posts week after week. We will delete repeat posts.)
- Share the party so others can join in the fun. Tweet us! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays!
- If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or link party list…or even a link back to us on your individual post you are linking up, we’d greatly appreciate it. But there is no obligation to do so.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, but again, that isn’t a requirement of the party. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
AND for the next couple of weeks we have a special guest host
Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Please give Christie a warm welcome!
Follow the Foodie Fridays Pinterest Board!
[Tweet “Link up your #recipes at #FoodieFridays via @dishofdailylife. Every link gets pinned! #linkparty”]