It’s that time of the week again! Are you ready for another week or #FoodieFriDIY?! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on!
DON’T FORGET –>
If you stop by my Facebook page with one of your recipes or DIY projects that you linked up at the party, I will guarantee to share that link on some form of social media. My features and faves will get even more special attention with even more shout outs and shares to some of my favorite group boards as well!
[Tweet “#FoodBloggers and DIYers, come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @adishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
And now for my features…this week it’s all about baking. Most of you know I’ve been on a baking kick lately!
See what I mean?
And…I’m excited because my PB&J Bar Cookies were featured in a BuzzFeed post! Jenny has a recipe in there too, and you may also notice some other regulars from #FoodieFriDIY! I would so appreciate it if you could stop by 15 Amazing Recipes to Make with Strawberries and give us a heart or a WIN or an OMG and share it as well.
There were a lot of yummy baked goods linked up this week…it was really hard to choose! If you are looking for some great baking ideas, you might want to go back through last week’s party, that’s how many good ones there were!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake Bars from Cookie Dough and an Oven Mitt
Brownie Baklava from Platter Talk
Chocolate Expresso Cupcakes from Year-Round Giving
German Chocolate Brownies from Sweet & Savory
Don’t forget to show our features some love! And we’d really appreciate it if you’d follow our Features and Faves board as well…after all, it is the place we share ALL of our favorite posts that you link up.
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook. However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We do also have a Facebook community and Pinterest group board.
- If you’re interested in joining our Facebook community, fill out this Google doc.
- To apply to join our Group Board on Pinterest, follow our Group Board on Pinterest, the hosts of this party and then fill out this Google doc.
Follow your party hosts on Pinterest:
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Mila at Girl and the Kitchen
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
And now for the party!