Who’s ready for another round of #FoodieFriDIY?!
This week as I was looking through all the posts, there seemed to be an underlying theme. There were so many pumpkin posts! I felt like I had to go with a pumpkin theme this week. It was honestly hard to choose just a few. If you’re looking for pumpkin recipes, definitely go back and check out last week’s link party!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte from Delightful E Made
Pumpkin Pecan Biscotti from Natural Girl Modern World
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cupcakes from Life Anchored
Pumpkin Beer Soft Pretzels from The Gold Lining Girl
Pumpkin Coffee Cake Donuts from Delightful E Made
Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Martini from Home Cooking Memories
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!