Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link.
This week for #FoodieFriDIY, we’re trying something fun and new. I’ve been reading a book called Simple Giving, Easy Ways to Give Every Day, written by my friend Jennifer Iacovelli. I’ll be sharing more about the book later, but the wheels have been turning in my mind.
One thing I know about blogging is that its hard to grow without help. And it’s a lot more fun when you have a sense of community. So this week we’re having a “Sharing Giveaway!” One lucky person is going to receive a $25 eGiftCard from Amazon, but really everyone wins because we’re going to be sharing each other in new places to new potential readers. You can check it out below and I hope you will participate.
But for now, our features! I’ve been wanting to share some of the Halloween ideas that have been shared with us at #FoodieFriDIY. Here are some of my favorites from the last few weeks!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Polyjuice Potion from Cooking with Curls
Decopauge DIY Halloween Apothecary Jars from Fynes Designs
Mummy Pumpkin Cookies from OMG Chocolate Desserts
Spooky Crystal Ball Candlesticks from Flamingo Toes
Monster Chocolate Covered Pretzels from Whimsy and Hope
Halloween Marshmallow Pops from Meatloaf and Melodrama
Hocus Pocus Mocktail from A Sprinkle of This and That
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic, come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for our Amazon giveway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Let’s get this party started!