Thank goodness it’s Friday! It’s been a really long week.
As I mentioned last week, I changed my flight for BlogHer Food because I didn’t want to miss my daughter’s team playing for the conference championship. I am so glad I did, because they won! It was a nail biter of a game, scoreless after two halves, scoreless after two overtimes, and they finally sealed the win in the second round of penalty kicks. Kudos to our goalie who was calm and collected under extreme pressure.
Now the girls are in the state playoffs and they just advanced to the quarterfinals with a 4-0 win yesterday. They play again tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
My features this week really have to do with getting in the spirit of the season. From food gift ideas to fall cocktails to drinks that warm in the chillier weather, there’s something for everyone here! All of my features have been pinned (or scheduled to pin) to at least three different group boards, yummed, stumbled and will be shared to my Facebook page over the next couple of days.
From top to bottom, left to right:
Apple Cider Martini from Cooking on the Front Burner
Printable Food Gift Tags from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Orange Hot Chocolate from Sweet and Savory by Shinee
Toffee Apple Gingerbread Loaf from The Domestic Gothess
No Bake Oreo Cake Batter Squares from Brooklyn Farm Girl
How to Make Candied Pecans from The Kitchen is My Playground
If you would like to pin any of these wonderful posts, please visit the post itself and pin it from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
Let’s get this party started!