I’ve got a few things I’m excited about that I want to share with you! First, I have a $100 Amazon giveaway going on to say thank you to my Creative Team! I am guessing everyone could use some extra holiday cash, so I hope you will stop by and enter. I’d love it if one of my #FoodieFriDIY party friends won!
Secondly, I’m changing things up a bit this year with my Creative Team. I’m making it a half year commitment instead this year…and actually for the first half of the year, it will be a 5 month commitment instead, starting in February and running through June.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- New traffic…you’ll be showcasing your work to my audience, and I’ll be promoting you to my social media channels as well!
- SEO…you get quality links on my blog. Feel free to link back to two relevant posts on your own site in your post.
- Give me two links a month from your blog to promote for you, and I will share on my own social media.
- A giveaway at the end of each Creative Team term designed to help you grow your social media numbers.
To learn more, and find the application, click HERE.
Now for my features!
It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas, and I chose my features with that in mind!
Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels from My Life Cookbook
Orange & Anise Snowflake Bread from The Domestic Gothess
Yule Log from Culinary Ginger
Homemade Pie Crust from Ten at the Table
Festive Cranberry, Orange and Walnut Layer Cake from Supergolden Bakes
18 Christmas Tree Crafts from Carrie Elle
Chocolate Bourbon Truffles from Cooking with Curls
If you would like to pin any of these wonderful posts (which I hope you do!), please visit the post itself and pin it from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
Let’s get this party started!