After a week off, we are BACK with #FoodieFriDIY after our Thanksgiving break!
But before we move on to my features, I have to share something exciting that just happened. My Orange Pomegranate Gin Cocktail won a cocktail recipe contest! If you have a free moment, I would love it if you would go check it out. It’s a fabulous holiday cocktail, which I think you will really enjoy.
But now for my features. I’ve kind of been obsessed with pomegranate and cranberry lately, so you will notice that as an underlying theme with some of my features this week. But I also found some great DIY projects…a glass etching project that I would love to try, and some organizing tips, which I desperately need. These are all really great recipes and projects…you should definitely check them out!
Cranberry Orange Scones with Orange Glaze from The Gold Lining Girl
Pomegranate Orange Sangria from Lipgloss and Crayons
Holiday Cranberry Punch from Giggles Galore
Etched Glasses from Atta Girl Says
Baked Goat Cheese Roasted Cranberry Appetizer from Honey & Birch
Realistic Linen Closet Organization from Organizing Moms
If you would like to pin any of these wonderful posts, please visit the post itself and pin it from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
Let’s get this party started!