I’m changing things up a bit this year with my Creative Team. Instead of making it a year long commitment, I’ll be opening it up twice a year instead. For this first time around, it will only be a 5 month commitment, starting in February and running through June.
By doing this, I’m looking to bring a new dimension to A Dish of Daily Life and promote my creative team members in the process! My audience is mainly busy families who are looking for fast and relatively healthy recipes (although there is definitely room for dessert too!) as well as solutions for everyday issues.
I’M LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- have creative ideas
- like to collaborate
- enjoy making new friends
- take good photos
- can work with deadlines
TOPICS I’M CONSIDERING:
- recipes (healthy recipes, budget meals, crockpot, one pot meals, baking, desserts, cocktails)
- organizing tips
- cleaning and other household tips
- party ideas
- blogging and social media tips
If you have another idea, pitch it to me! I’m not so much looking for the category as I am looking for the right people!
WHAT YOU ARE COMMITTING TO:
- One original blog post each month
- Sharing your post via your social media outlets (I will do the same)
- Be an active part of our creative team
- Make a 5 month commitment (Feb-June)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- New traffic…you’ll be showcasing your work to my audience, and I’ll be promoting you to my social media channels as well!
- SEO…you get quality links on my blog. Feel free to link back to two relevant posts on your own site in your post.
- Give me two links a month from your blog to promote for you, and I will share on my own social media.
- A giveaway at the end of each Creative Team term designed to help you grow your social media numbers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill out the FORM by December 15th, 2015.
New contributors will be notified by the end of this year, and I will send an agreement with the details here and other specifics (like the size photos needed, etc). The new creative team will be announced on my blog at the beginning of the year. Depending on the number of applications, I may not be able to reply to everyone! Thank you for taking the time to apply! I appreciate each and every one of you!