In less than 2 weeks here, the kids will be heading back to school! Our summer was so hectic, I feel like there wasn’t much down time. I’m not ready for back to school!
Last week I asked you for 30 min dinners, one pot dinners, and crockpot dinners for roundup posts! Thank you to everyone who shared those…I’ve been adding them to my round up collection. If anyone else wants to share, please do…my posts won’t start to go up for another week or two. I’m going to include as many as I can, linking back to you of course! If you do share one of these types of dinners, please let me know the number in the comments below so I can find it easily!
Now let’s talk about the features!
I’ve been on a tropical kick cooking with mangoes lately.
First there was my Mango Chipotle Shrimp earlier this summer, which we keep making because everyone here loves it so much! And, because shrimp on the grill is SO good!
Then there was some Avocado Mango Salsa…pure yumminess! If you’re saving it to serve with shrimp or chicken, you better hide it or it’s likely to disappear before dinner time!
If you manage to save that salsa for dinner, these Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Avocado Mango Salsa are quite delicious!
Think I’m a little obsessed? Guess what I am featuring this week!!
If you guessed tropical fruits, you would be guessing right!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Key Lime Coconut Ice Cream Float from Spoonful of Flavor
Summer Strawberry, Jalapeno and Pineapple Salsa from The Chunky Chef
Strawberry Pineapple Mojitos from Belle of the Kitchen
Mango Margarita from Cooking with Curls
Shrimp Tacos with French Mango-Avocado Salsa from Chili Pepper Madness
Pineapple Jam from Kitchen Dreaming
If you’d like to pin one of these features, please head over to the blog where it lives and pin it from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic – come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=554198 mode=1]