It’s that time of week again! We’re ready for another round of #FoodieFriDIY!
Fall sports is in full swing now. My son had his first cross country meet and I will say it, I am one proud Mom! He is a freshman, and he finished his first meet in the top 5 of our varsity runners, and placed 9th overall. He really knows how to push himself! 🙂
My daughter is playing soccer again, and I am really enjoying watching the team. What I am not enjoying is hearing coaches yell at refs…I’d kind of forgotten about that. Her coach doesn’t yell, which I love!
Anyway, we’re entering tailgate season, so for my features this week, I picked some finger foods I thought you all might like!
Caramel Toffee Dip from Frugally Blonde
Mini Beef Empanadas from Analida’s Ethnic Spoon
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders from Homemade Interest
Grilled Veggie Pesto Flatbread from Cooking on the Front Burner
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic – come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=564496 mode=1]