Wow, this week went fast! I think I am finally coming to the realization that things are not going to slow down around here anytime soon. I thought once I got back in a routine, it would get easier. But then the sports season started, and there are several games and meets to go to every week, sometimes an hour away…I don’t seem to be catching up with anything. Oh well the kids are only this age once. I love watching their sporting events.
Before we get started, I wanted to share a great giveaway I have going on…there is a $40 Amazon gift card up for grabs! Please stop over and enter because I would love for one of you to win! And plus I am sharing an easy after school puff pastry snack recipe!
SO…are you ready for another round of #FoodieFriDIY?!
Drum roll, please…here are my features!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Pumpkin Whipped Cream Cheese from With Salt and Wit…sounds like a lovely way to start the morning to me!
Spiced Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from The Chunky Chef…what’s not to love about a scrumptious fall treat like this?!
German Soft Pretzels from Olivia’s Cuisine…what Oktoberfest would be complete without these?!
Vintage Bar Cart turned Makeup Vanity from The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide…such a great DIY re-purposing project…I love it!
Maple Roasted Acorn Squash with Quinoa Veggie Stuffing from Simply Fresh Dinners…perfect for a Meatless Monday! And talk about gorgeous photography…
Sports Goodie Bag Free Printables from Domestically Speaking…these are great for your end of the season sports parties!
If you’d like to pin any of these, please visit the blog where they live and pin them from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic – come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=568860 mode=1]