A couple notes…I am going to be traveling this coming week so I will not be sharing features next week. I apologize in advance, but I am not sure how much time I am going to have, so I am scheduling the party ahead. Because of that, I can’t promise that anything that is shared on my Facebook will get shared on my main page. You are welcome to share it on there anyway, and if I can get to it, I will!
Secondly, I have a great giveaway for a $40 Amazon gift card going on right now. I know everyone can use some extra money for holiday shopping, so please feel free to stop by and enter! I’d love it if one of you won! You can find the giveaway on my Italian Panini post.
Now for my features! I know I featured Halloween recipes and projects last week but there were so many fun cocktail ideas linked up this week that I couldn’t resist! You’ll notice I featured three recipes from the same blog, The Flavor Bender. Dini came up with a way to make shimmery liqueur, and two cocktails using it, and it is just brilliant!
Peach and Raspberry “Unicorn Blood” Cocktail from The Flavor Bender
The Witches Heart Halloween Cocktail from The Flavor Bender
Liquified Ghost Martini from Cooking with Curls
Halloween Blood Orange Martini from Culinary Ginger
How to Make Shimmery Liqueur from The Flavor Bender
If you’d like to pin any of these features individually, please visit the blog where they live and pin them from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic, come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
Let’s get this party started!
[inlinkz_linkup id=574743 mode=1]