This has been a lazy vacation week for me, in case you haven’t noticed. We’ve been at the Jersey shore with family…lots of beach and family cooking time…because everything revolves around food with us. We’ve been meal planning every morning. We even rolled grape leaves together!
But enough about what I am eating on vacation!!
Before I get started with sharing this week’s features, a little news update.
I tracked my pins again for my features last week…last week’s four features netted 347 repins altogether. Nice!
For this week, I’m sharing some fun summer ideas that I found in this past week’s link up.
Corn and Chicken Chowder with Lobster and Crab Toppers by Simply Suzanne’s
Froyo & Ice Cream Pops with Chocolate Dipping Station from The Flavor Bender
Pineapple Mango Rum Punch from Lipgloss and Crayons
Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles from Dietitian Debbie Dishes
DIY Outdoor Movie Screen from The Lou Lou Girls
If you’d like to pin one of these features, please head over to the blog where it lives and pin it from there!
Before we get this party started, I want to share a giveaway I have going on. I would love for you to stop by and enter the FRESCHETTA® grilling package giveaway, and check out how I turned a gluten free cheese pizza into a gourmet grilled pesto artichoke chicken pizza!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic – come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=543119 mode=1]