Welcome back to #FoodieFridays! This is a great place to share your best recipes, and find new ones to try!
I always love seeing what you all link up with us each week, and I try to share as much as possible on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and even StumbleUpon! Watch for the hashtag #FoodieFridays to see what I am sharing.
If you stop by my Facebook page and leave me link and # of a recipe you linked up, I’ll be sure to give you a shout out on some sort of social media. You’re also welcome to leave me the # of the recipe you linked up in the post comments. I will do my best to get everyone shared! But if you can help me out to make it faster for me to find your recipe, I would definitely appreciate it!
Of course, we also pin EVERY recipe that gets linked up to the Foodie Fridays board, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes (limit of 3) from your blog each week.
We will also be pinning our features to a very special board for Featured Recipes only!
We’d really love it if you’d help us spread the word about our party! It has grown tremendously and we know we have YOU to thank! Tweet us. Share another recipe from the link up and add the hashtag #FoodieFridays. Let’s build a community here!
As we’ve been discussing, we are going to be starting a Facebook community as well, so if you are interested in joining us, please message me at [email protected]. We’ll start things moving along at the beginning of the new year.
[Tweet “We love to SHARE and PIN your recipes at #FoodieFridays! #linkparty”]
Now for my features! Once again I went with holiday appetizers because I could not resist these.
From top to bottom, left to right:
Creamy Artichoke Dip from Cooking on a Budget
Bacon Straws from Army Wife to Suburban Life
Crab Cakes from Cooking with Vinyl
Baked Camembert for the Holidays from Simply Fresh Dinners
Cranberry Baked Brie from Dietition Debbie Dishes
Smoked Salmon Choux Puff with Horseradish Cream from Del’s Cooking Twist
As always, if you’d like to pin this holiday starter collection, feel free, but if you’d like to pin an individual recipe, please visit the blog where it lives and pin it from there!
We’re not really a rules-type link party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. We’d prefer that the recipe lives on the post that you share, but roundups are also fine as long as they include links to the recipes. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe or link up duplicate posts. …we will not be pinning them and we do reserve the right to delete.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you recommended our party to other food blog friends so others can join in the fun!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but again, there is no requirement to do so.
5. We’d love to connect with you on social media too! If you follow me, let me know, I will gladly follow back!
Next week we will be taking a break from the party to enjoy time with family! That also means we will be sharing your recipes for the next two weeks instead of one! Have a wonderful holiday everyone!
[inlinkz_linkup id=477423 mode=1]