Welcome back to #FoodieFridays! This is the place to share your best recipes, and find new ones to try!
We go live on Thursday evening at 9 PM EST, but we made a change last week. The link party will now close at midnight on Sunday to give us more time to share as many of your wonderful recipes as we possibly can.
I feature the post with the most clicks as well as my favorites each week, and all will also be shared on my Facebook page!
I do try to share as many recipes as possible so you may find your post stumbled, or shared on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest on either my personal boards or group boards I belong to. Watch for the hashtag #FoodieFridays to see what we are sharing!
I thought I’d try something a little different this week and see how it goes. Stop by my Facebook page and leave me the link of a recipe you linked up. I’ll be sure to give you a shout out on some sort of social media, whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, or G+.
Of course, we also pin EVERY recipe that gets linked up to the Foodie Fridays board, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes (limit of 3) from your blog each week.
We’d really love it if you’d help us spread the word too! Tweet us. Share another recipe from the link up and add the hashtag #FoodieFridays. Let’s build a community here!
[Tweet “Get PINNED at #FoodieFridays! Link up your favorite recipes TODAY! #linkparty”]
Once again, there were so many great recipes to choose from this week! It wasn’t hard for me to come up with some must try meals for our family!
Our top clicked link this week was from our very own Pure Grace Farms, Garden Fresh Corn Chowder! If you didn’t see it next week, you might want to stop by now! Shari’s recipe looks absolutely amazing, and it made my featured list as well!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Slow Cooker Thai Coconut Chicken, from Joy Love Food
Garden Fresh Corn Chowder, from Pure Grace Farms
Hot Wing Casserole, from Lou Lou Girls
Spinach and Sausage Stuffed Manicotti, from Simply Fresh Dinners
Jalapeno Popper Pizza, from Natural Chow
As always, if you’d like to pin any of these features, PLEASE remember to click through to the site where the recipe actually lives and pin from there!
The rules are simple!
1. Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe…we will not be pinning them and we reserve the right to delete.
2. No duplicate posts please. Duplicate posts won’t be pinned a second time, and again, we reserve the right to delete them from the link up. Also, no link parties, please, even if they are related to food. Thank you for understanding, and if you’ve done it by accident, no worries!
3. Share the party so others can join the fun. Tweet us or share us on Facebook. We would truly be grateful! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays.
4. Please visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
5. If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but there is no requirement to do so.
6. We’d love to connect with you on social media, but again, it is not a requirement of the party. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you might find some great pins though!
Head over and visit our other #FoodieFriday hosts!
[inlinkz_linkup id=452552 mode=1]