So barbeque season is in full swing now!
We like to entertain in the summer, and there were quite a few recipes this week that I definitely want to try for our summer parties so I’ll be sharing a few of them with you today!
I also want to share a couple things here in case you haven’t seen them on the blog this week…I know everyone is so busy this time of year!
But with Father’s Day right around the corner, I wanted to mention these.
Arctic Cove sent us a great Cooling Kit gift pack and let me tell you, it was a big hit with my husband! If you entertain in the summer, have outdoor projects you want to do around the house, or have kids in sports, you are going to absolutely love their products. There is no better way to beat the heat! They do have a couple giveaways going on too, so I would love it if you stopped by my post and checked it out! Who knows, you could even win!
If you are planning on firing up the grill this weekend and want to try something new, I recently shared one of my husband’s favorite recipes…Lebanese Kafta Burgers. My late father in law used to make them for us in the summer, and everyone loved them. Think Middle Eastern meets traditional hamburger! These would be perfect for Father’s Day!
Now back to my features!
I don’t usually feature our hosts but I have been eyeing this recipe all week. It’s so simple but I love everything about it, and the picture just calls to me in these Antipasto skewers from Honey & Birch.
What’s a party without Bacon Wrapped Chicken Fire Sticks? I never knew I had to have these until I saw this recipe from Dad Whats 4 Dinner. They’ve been on my mind ever since I saw them. I need these in my life!
I’m thinking we’ll be firing up the grill soon with these Garlic Chicken Skewers with Szechuan Peanut Sauce from The Housewife in Training Files. If you haven’t figured out by now, I am a sauce kind of girl.
Another recipe I really want to try is this Sparkling Citrus Sangria from Dizzy Bizzy & Hungry! Doesn’t this look perfect for poolside on a hot summer day?!
And can I just say, these Banana Split Kabobs from All She Cooks are absolutely brilliant! They’re super easy to make and delicious! You can’t get any better than that for party food!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic – come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=536905 mode=1]