Welcome back to #FoodieFridays! This is the place to share your best recipes, and find new ones to try!
We love seeing what you link up with us every week…thank you for your continued support! We try to share as many of your posts as possible on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+, and StumbleUpon. Watch for the hashtag #FoodieFridays to see what we are sharing!
Stop by my Facebook page and leave me the link of a recipe you linked up. If you do that, I’ll be sure to give you a shout out on some sort of social media. You’re also welcome to leave me the # of the recipe you linked up in the post comments. I will do my best to get everyone shared! But if you can help me out to make it faster for me to find your recipe, I would definitely appreciate it!
Of course, we also pin EVERY recipe that gets linked up to the Foodie Fridays board, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes (limit of 3) from your blog each week.
We’d really love it if you’d help us spread the word too! Tweet us. Share another recipe from the link up and add the hashtag #FoodieFridays. Let’s build a community here!
[Tweet “Get PINNED at #FoodieFridays! Link up your favorite recipes TODAY! #linkparty”]
And now for my features! Over the last few weeks, there have been some really fun Halloween recipes linked up. Since fright night is just around the corner, I thought it might be fun to feature some spooky treats for Halloween this week. Some of these are from last week, others are from previous weeks. But I think you’ll agree, all of these spooky treats for Halloween are wonderfully creative!
[Tweet “Check out this awesome spooky #Halloween recipe roundup at @dishofdailylife! #HalloweenRecipes”]
From top to bottom, left to right:
Orange Dreamsicle Pumpkin Cakes, from A Sprinkle of This and That
Making Custom Cookie Shapes, from The Simple, Sweet Life
Halloween Meringues, from Pink Recipe Box
Boo-nanas, from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Halloween Mummy Cupcakes, from Krafts & Kiddos
Chocolate Hazelnut Cat Macarons, from Peonies and Orange Blossoms
Treacle Cobweb Cake with Speculoos Spread Icing, from I’d Much Rather Bake Then…
Halloween Cheese Ball, from Foody Schmoody, I’m Just Cooking
Raven Sugar Cookies, from Simply Suzanne’s at Home
Pretzel Candy Spiderwebs for Halloween, from Five Heart Home
Of course you can pin the roundup, but if you’d like to pin any of the individual features, PLEASE remember to click through to the site where the recipe actually lives and pin from there!
The rules are simple!
1. Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe…we will not be pinning them and we reserve the right to delete.
2. No duplicate posts please. Duplicate posts won’t be pinned a second time, and again, we reserve the right to delete them from the link up. Also, no link parties, please, even if they are related to food. Thank you for understanding, and if you’ve done it by accident, no worries!
3. Share the party so others can join the fun. Tweet us or share us on Facebook. We would truly be grateful! Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays.
4. Please visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
5. If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but there is no requirement to do so.
6. We’d love to connect with you on social media, but again, it is not a requirement of the party. If you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you might find some great pins though!
Visit Mila Furman’s profile on Pinterest. Visit Petro Neagu @The Seaman Mom’s profile on Pinterest.
Visit A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Christie Campbell’s profile on Pinterest. Visit Shari @ Pure Grace Farms’s profile on Pinterest.
Visit Christine B’s profile on Pinterest.
So, make sure you stop by their blogs, check out their boards, and see who they featured this week.
This party is hosted by:
Follow the #FoodieFridays board on Pinterest!
Follow A Dish of Daily Life / Michelle Nahom’s board Foodie Fridays on Pinterest.