Happy #FoodieFriDIY…my favorite time of the week!
Before I get too far into my post, I want to mention that I would love it if you share with us this week some great cook-out side dishes as I am planning another round-up here soon! If you need to link up one or two more than our three link limit, that’s fine!
But back to the party…
Once again there were so many great links, it was hard to choose my favorites. I say this every week, don’t I? But it’s true.
I decided to go with fast and easy pasta dishes, because right now between my 3 kids, they have 4 sports and a lot of our evenings are really packed if I want to see their races and games (which I do of course).
So having recipes that can be made quickly make dinnertime a lot less stressful.
I actually just posted a fast and easy pasta myself. I’d so appreciate it if you swung by to check it out…I hope you all love it as much as my family did!
Now for my features…I have a feeling you are going to love these fast and easy pasta dishes!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Easy Lemon Chicken Piccata from The Chunky Chef – Have you been to Amanda’s blog yet? If not, you need to click on over. Her recipes (and photos) are mouthwatering good!
Smoked Salmon, Avocado, Lemon and Dill Linguine from Simply Fresh Dinners – Another of my favorite food blogs, Robyn creates delicious recipes with healthy ingredients. Doesn’t this combination look wonderful?!
Creamy Avocado Zoodles with Chipotle Lime Shrimp from Dizzy Busy, and Hungry – Swap your pasta for zucchini noodles! I love all the flavors in this pasta, and it only takes 15 minutes to make!
One Pot Paprika Spinach Chicken from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – This yummy pasta dish comes from one of our co-hosts, Christie! She has all sorts of fast and easy meals on her blog. I know my family is going to love this one, so I’m adding it to the menu plan lineup!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic – come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Mila at Girl and the Kitchen
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=523234 mode=1]