It’s hard to believe it’s been 40 weeks since we started #FoodieFriDIY!
We’ve made so many new friends, and we appreciate every single one of you! For those of you who have been with us since the beginning, thank you for sticking with us week after week! For those who are newer, we love seeing your posts as well and hope you will be with us for a long time to come! We’d love it if you’d help us spread the word to your friends by tweeting and sharing on Facebook!
[Tweet “#FoodBloggers and #DIY friends, come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media!
My features and faves of course get extra special attention every week…I pin you to large group boards to get more eyes on your post as well as more shout outs and shares.
Regardless, I think you will find that many of you get shout outs through out the week, whether you are featured or not!
And now for my features!
DIY English Garden Spring Wreath, from Illistyle This simple and elegant wreath is the perfect way to dress up a door!
Snickers Brownie Pie, from Living the Gourmet This looks absolutely amazing! Who wouldn’t want a slice of this yummy pie?!
Lemon Bunny Scones, from A Mind “Full” Mom Aren’t these adorable?
How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers, from Atta Girl Says I think this is such a fun idea…perfect way to bring spring into the house, even when it’s still a little chilly outside!
Decorated Garlic Infused Oil Bottle and Recipe, from Redo It Yourself Inspirations These would make such a great gift! I know I’d love it someone gave me one of these.
If you’d like to pin any of my features, please visit the blogs where they live and pin from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook. However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We do also have a Facebook community and Pinterest group board. We do have certain requirements to join.
- If you’re interested in joining our Facebook community, fill out this Google doc.
- To apply to join our Group Board on Pinterest, follow our Group Board on Pinterest, the hosts of this party and then fill out this Google doc.
Follow A Dish of Daily Life / Michelle Nahom’s board Foodie Fridays and DIY on Pinterest. Follow your party hosts on Pinterest:
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Mila at Girl and the Kitchen
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
And now for the party!