I can’t believe it’s almost August! Where does the time go in the summer?! It seems like school just got out!
I’m keeping things short and sweet today. And summery. I’m sharing some yummy summer recipes with you today and a fun summer project I think you are going to love!
Fresh Peach Salsa from Running with a Skirt
Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Pizza Watermelon from Hungry Happenings
Strawberry Granita from The Gluten Free Homestead
DIY Hanging Patio Planters from Lemon Thistle
Fruit Pizza with a Snickerdoodle Crust from Vitamin Sunshine
Oven Roasted Tomatoes with Goat Cheese and Basil from Simply Fresh Dinners
If you’d like to pin one of these features, please head over to the blog where it lives and pin it from there!
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic – come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=549760 mode=1]