Happy New Year!
Welcome back to #FoodieFridays! This is a great place to share your best recipes, and find new ones to try!
I always love seeing what you all link up with us each week, and I try to share as much as possible on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and even StumbleUpon! Watch for the hashtag #FoodieFridays to see what I am sharing.
If you stop by my Facebook page and leave me link and # of a recipe you linked up, I’ll be sure to give you a shout out on some sort of social media.
Of course, we also pin EVERY recipe that gets linked up to the Foodie Fridays board, so please feel free to share your favorite recipes (limit of 3) from your blog each week.
We will also be pinning our features to a very special board for Featured Recipes only!
We’d really love it if you’d help us spread the word about our party! It has grown tremendously and we know we have YOU to thank! Tweet us. Share another recipe from the link up and add the hashtag #FoodieFridays. Let’s build a community here!
As we’ve been discussing, we are going to be starting a Facebook community as well, so if you are interested in joining us, please message me at [email protected]. We’ll start things moving along very soon!
[Tweet “We love to SHARE and PIN your recipes at #FoodieFridays! #linkparty”]
Now for my features!
[contextly_sidebar id=”2X22rCqPEhlu1deeT9ybGGgysME7Lh7a”]Although we do eat pretty healthy in general, there is always room for improvement. One of my goals this year is to continue to make sure we eat more healthy than not, and one of the ways I plan to do that is with meal planning. I’ll be talking more about that as the month goes on, but for now, I thought I’d kick off the new year with some of my favorite healthy recipes from our last Foodie Fridays!
From left to right, top to bottom:
Healthy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken with Ginger Bok Choy Salad from The Seasoned Mom
Greek Lemon Rice Soup with Chicken from Foody Schmoody I’m JUST Cooking
Robust Crio Bru Cocoa Chili from The Driftwood Gardens
Fresh Winter Kale Salad with Radicchio, Pancetta, and Pecans from Simply Fresh Dinners
Tomato & Pepper Tartlette from La’ Petit Chef
Tomato Parmesan Slow Cooker Soup from Life Currents
As always, if you’d like to pin this holiday starter collection, feel free, but if you’d like to pin an individual recipe, please visit the blog where it lives and pin it from there!
We’re not really a rules-type link party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes from your own blog. We’d prefer that the recipe lives on the post that you share, but roundups are also fine as long as they include links to the recipes. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe or link up duplicate posts. …we will not be pinning them and we do reserve the right to delete.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you recommended our party to other food blog friends so others can join in the fun!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFridays…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. If you’d like to include our button on your sidebar or your link party page, or even a link back on the individual post you linked up, we’d love it, but again, there is no requirement to do so.
5. We’d love to connect with you on social media too! If you follow me, let me know, I will gladly follow back!
Next week we will be taking a break from the party to enjoy time with family! That also means we will be sharing your recipes for the next two weeks instead of one! Have a wonderful holiday everyone!
[inlinkz_linkup id=479687 mode=1]