Welcome Let’s Get Organized Blog Hop #3
This is the place to link up all types of organization, whether it was successful or not, is ongoing, or in just the beginning stages! Wherever you’re at in the process, we’d love to hear from you! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
BUTTON<a border=”0″ href=”http://dinoheromommy.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk40/kcanino/oganizationbuttonsmall.jpg”/></a>
Want to be a guest host? Tweet Karen
- Link up an organization post
- Follow your host and guest-host and let them know…we will follow back.
- Grab the Let’s Get Organized Button and place it on your post or sidebar.
- Go check out three other links…show them some love…it’s fun to meet new bloggers and gain followers!
- No posts about sales, shops, or NON-family friendly material
With returning back to work full time, Karen was stumped on how to find the time to make a shopping list, shop for groceries, and make healthy meals every night. I used Peapod MANY years ago and was thinking this might be a good time to start up again. With Peapod I can…
- Use coupons and have them taken off the next order
- Coupons get doubled up to 99c
- Add my items right to a shopping list on the site.
- Take advantages of specials, like if she has it delivered on Wednesday, she can get $5 off the $10 delivery fee
- Plus she doesn’t have to leave the house…food is brought right to her door!
Yes, you pay for convenience, but in order to be organized you have to make priorities. Between working full time, planning lessons and writing reports at home for work, blogging, crocheting, cleaning and organizing, and being a wife and mom…she just doesn’t have time to go to a grocery store. Is paying a few more dollars to do one less thing worth the price? YES, to her it is! (And I have to say, I personally agree!)
COUPONS: Karen used to have a big red binder full of coupons, run around to various stores to spend as little as possible on everything…again, it’s about priorities. Now she just keeps them in a small photo album by categories. It’s easier to get them out and see which have expired and easier to drop them into the correct category.
So what do you all use for making lists and shopping? Do you go to the stores or shop online? How do you organize your coupons?
Mandy posted about how she organizes her recipes and sets up a monthly menu. You can see that here. She has a great technology-free system, which looks pretty organized. A whole month of menus…that’s darn amazing and something I wish I could do…but would fail miserably.
Go over and check out her system…might inspire you to rework your menus.
NEXT WEEK Karen will be talking about organizing your clothes. Do you prepare your clothes the night before or the week before? Or do you get your outfit ready as you get dressed?
Future topics include
How do you organize your purse/pocket book/totes?
Do you follow a cleaning system? Create your own?
What organization products could you NEVER live without?
How do you organize your kid(s) toys?
Powered by Linky Tools Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…