I love Thursday nights because it’s #FoodieFriDIY again! I really love seeing what you all have been working on all week.
After you get through linking up DON’T FORGET –>
If you stop by my Facebook page with one of your recipes or DIY projects that you linked up at the party, I will guarantee to share that link on some form of social media. My features and faves will get even more special attention with shout outs and shares to some of my favorite group boards as well!
[Tweet “#FoodBloggers and DIYers, come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @adishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
And now for my features…this week all I can think about is spring and how I can’t wait for our CSA and the farmer’s market to start back up again. So it’s no surprise that I am featuring veggies this week! Mostly I was on an asparagus kick (I love asparagus), but I did pick a few other yummy recipes as well.
From top to bottom, left to right:
Asparagus, Ricotta, and Mint Tartlets from Culinary Ginger
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus from The Gluten Free Homestead
Greek Salad with Marinated Onions from With a Blast
Broccoli with Zesty Cheese Sauce from I Thee Cook
Asparagus Gratin from Erica’s Recipes
Lemon Risotto with Asparagus from The Lou Lou Girls
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook. However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We do also have a Facebook community and Pinterest group board.
- If you’re interested in joining our Facebook community, fill out this Google doc.
- To apply to join our Group Board on Pinterest, follow our Group Board on Pinterest, the hosts of this party and then fill out this Google doc.
Follow your party hosts on Pinterest:
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Mila at Girl and the Kitchen
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
And now for the party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=509693 mode=1]