School is going to be out really soon. It’s going to officially be summer…as in the kids are home all day.
In a perfect world, I’d be preparing for that right now and writing all kinds of posts to get ahead. I don’t think its going to happen, but I am going to try!
I’m still playing catch up from graduation and out of town company, but I’m getting back into the swing of things.
Before I jump into the party, I wanted to remind you there is a still a few days to enter my Amazon gift card giveaway and grab a great recipe for Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Spinach and Prosciutto while you’re there! If you’ve already entered, it’s okay, you CAN enter again. I promise you, the recipe is quite delicious!
I also shared another easy chicken recipe a few days ago. Your whole family will love these Chicken Parmesan Tenderloins served over Roasted Garlic Pasta!
Now back to this week’s party. Since chicken is on my mind, and there were so many great chicken recipes linked up, I thought I’d share a few of them with you!
From top to bottom, left to right:
Garlic Lemon Butter Chicken from A Hot Southern Mess
One Pan Buffalo Chicken Pasta from Spoonful of Flavor
Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas from Belle of the Kitchen
Pan Seared Chicken with a Creamy Mustard Sauce from The Chunky Chef
If you’d like to pin any of these yummy recipes, please stop by their site and pin the post from where it actually lives.
Ready for the party?
We’re not really a rules-type party. But here’s what we do ask.
1. Link up your favorite recipes and projects from your own blog. Roundups are fine as long as they include links to the recipes or DIY projects. Please DO NOT link a post without a recipe, project, craft, or tutorial.
2. We’d be truly grateful if you shared our party to other food and DIY blog friends so others can join in the fun! Tweet us. Share us on Facebook (the party should be pinned at the top on my Facebook page for Thursday evening and most of the day Friday, if you’d like to share from there). However you can help us spread the word, we appreciate!
[Tweet “Increase your traffic – come party at #FoodieFriDIY! @dishofdailylife loves to SHARE!”]
3. It’s not a requirement of course, but if you can, try to visit another link or two and leave a thoughtful comment. Give someone a shout out on social media. Use the hashtag #FoodieFriDIY…we’re trying to grow a community for all of us, and it’s always nice to make new friends.
4. We’d love it if you’d follow your party hosts on Pinterest.
- Michelle at A Dish of Daily Life
- Christie at A Kitchen Hoor
- Mila at Girl and the Kitchen
- Petro at The Seaman Mom
- Christine at Curried Cantaloupe
- Jenny at Honey & Birch
Don’t forget after you get done linking up to drop by my Facebook page and share your favorite recipes or DIY project that you have linked up…I will make sure to show your post some love on some form of social media! Please be sure to share either the link or the number in the link up so it’s easy for me to find it.
And now for the party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=532739 mode=1]